EDUCATIONAL LEGAL MATTERS
Caglar Law Firm, P.C., also provides legal services to private K-12 schools, language schools, non-profit universities and colleges.
We counsel educational institution clients on a full range of federal and state educational regulatory issues.
Our legal services to educational institutions include but are not limited to:
- Assist in establishing a private school, university, college, and language school.
- Obtaining permits, licenses, and approvals to operate a private school, university, college, and language school from the government entities
- Advise schools in obtaining accreditation from the accreditation agencies at the state and federal level.
- Counselling on corporate structure and compliance.
- Drafting all required internal legal, administrative, financial, operational, faculty, staff, student policies, rules, and regulations.
- Advising and following up all types of reports that must be made to the Department of Education.
- Assist in obtaining all required permits from the Department of Homeland Security to issue I-20 for international students.
- Drafting, reviewing and/or revising faculty, staff, student, employee, independent contractor, volunteer contracts.
- Drafting, reviewing and/or revising institutional partnership, affiliation, sponsorship agreements with other schools.
- Researching all types of federal and state laws, rules and regulations that effect the operation, structure and maintenance of the school.
- Rendering general legal advises for all other educational issues and concerns.