Commercial real estate services
Caglar Law Firm P.C., represents clients in a wide range of real estate matters. Our real estate lawyer work closely with each client to ensure protection of all financial and legal interests.
Our Commercial Real Estate services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Purchase and sale of real property
- Property purchase and sale agreements
- Real estate closings
- Loan closings
- Negotiation, drafting and reviewing of commercial leases, subleases and assignment of leases
- Entity formation related to real estate transaction
- Construction contracts
- Review of real property phase I, phase II and environmental reports
- Zoning and variance approvals
- Property tax exemption applications and renewals.
- Permit appeals
- Certificate of Occupancy (C/O) applications
- Mortgage issues including mortgage release
- Landlord/tenant matters
- Bank/Owner Financing and loan agreements related to real estate transactions
Please contact with our law firm when you plan to buy sell, lease or invest in commercial real estate property to ensure that your transaction goes as smoothly as it can.
Residential Real Estate
We focus on the following areas:
- Negotiation, drafting and reviewing of residential property purchase and sale contracts
- Negotiation, drafting and reviewing of residential leases
- Residential property purchase and sale transactions
- Mortgage-based financing transactions
Contact our law firm with your questions, comments or concerns.